Hello, it’s me! 🙂 I thought a mystery-themed quiz might be a bit of fun! Maybe …
And, yes, I
stole borrowed the idea was inspired to do this by someone I know who used to work as a quizmaster in the UK, who also happens to be a blogger. 🙂
So, here are the rules:
Answer the following quiz questions (you may do an online search for the answers, if you need to) and leave your answers in the comments.
1. Sue Grafton authored the “alphabet series” of mysteries. The first book is entitled “A is for _____”? (fill in the blank)
2. Grafton’s father was a detective novelist who also worked as: a) a doctor; b) a lawyer; or c) an accountant.
3. Grafton claimed that her writing was most influenced by which hardboiled mystery author?
4. Grafton won the very first Anthony Award for Best Novel for which book?
5. Grafton’s first published novel, before the “alphabet series”, had what title?
Have at it, folks! 🙂 And feel free to share this quiz with others! Comments close in two weeks.
PS: The one with the most correct answers wins an advance reader copy (digital, natch) of Fatal Connections, my soon-to-be-released second Erica Jensen novel! 🙂
In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen by random drawing.
PPS: Um … still no comment.