As a writer of mysteries, one young adult novel (so far), a thriller, short stories, film reviews, and screenplays, the question “what is a brand” is always on my mind.
How do I encapsulate all the things I do in imagery, tweets, Facebook posts, and so on.
Thing is … I’m in the constant process of discovering who I am.
So branding (in my opinion) is a process. It will evolve as you do as a person and as your career develops.
Thus, while I may not know exactly who I am, I know what I’m not.
- I’m not a girl who loves pink.
- I’m not into shopping for shoes or any other clothing.
- I’m not one to assume “experts” know anything.
- I’m not a romance writer.
- I’m not a romance reader.
- I don’t end my crime fiction all wrapped up neatly with a pretty pink ribbon on it.
- I’m not anyone’s mama!
PS: In case you didn’t know, my first novel has been re-released. It’s only 99 cents! Isn’t that awesome? 🙂
Just click here for more information about the novel!
PS: As seen on Twitter! 🙂
“…It’s hard to beat a plane when you can’t see it,” Trump says.
Wonder Woman: No kidding genius. pic.twitter.com/O4tOmCLI5h
— Joe Neumaier (@NeumaierMovies) March 23, 2018