I thought I’d have a little fun today and see if anyone out there can answer these mystery trivia questions.
If you can find the answers in an online search, just email them to me and I’ll do a random drawing of entrants. The winner will get a free signed copy of my newly re-issued novel, Identity Crisis.
Here’s the quiz:
- What story did Catherine Crewe publish in 1841? (Before the publication of “The Murders in the Rue Morgue” by Edgar Allan Poe.)
- What year was the book Susan Hopley: The Adventures of a Maid Servant published?
- Who is Torchy Blane and in what film did she appear?
- What was the name of the female detective with a TV show in the early 1960s, who owned a convertible and an ocelot?
- Which three women worked in espionage with Mr. John Steed in the 1960s TV series The Avengers?
- What actress played the lead character on the show Get Christie Love! ?
Hint: one of the women mentioned above looks like this! 🙂
Just email your answers to debbi[at]debbimack[dot]com with the subject line “Trivia Contest” by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Fri., April 20, and I’ll pick a winner of the book below at random.